Thursday, March 10, 2011

Showers of Blessings

Well, I can't believe how long it has been since I was able to sit down and type my heart....life has been moving along.  And the showers have been coming - in the form of rain (always) and in the blessings surrounding us.  My dear hubby came home after nearly 3 weeks and had some incredible stories to tell of God's goodness during his time in Kamchatka, Russia.  Will share more on that later...(and yes, he did get his pasta upon arriving home; tried a very traditional Bolognese lasagna from the original area of its beginning...Bologna; delicious but I still prefer mozzarella cheese in mine and this had a bechamel sauce instead...was still good though!).


Life has been in the fast lane this week as we pulled things together to get the family in order, business finished up and getting ready to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary!  My heart is full as I look back on 25 incredible years with this man I love so!  


I have so much to share, but time is not my friend right now.  Too much to still do; but I did want to let you know I am still here and fully intend to continue to blog once I am done "celebrating".   


My prayer is you all will live fully this adventure we call life and enjoy His showers of blessings in each and every day.  Talk to you soon!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment