Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring, Sunshine and Shoes

Dinner finished....

Checking emails....

Scrolling through facebook....

Resting with heat on my back before the lower back exercises...

And realizing it is March 18th and have only participated 3 days in the photo challenge, two of those days I haven't even posted the photos.   But I did have a daughter return home of which I am still soaking in the moments she is around.  And I did remember to turn the clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time.  And I did remembered to get my husband a card and his favorite chocolates for our anniversary.

Tonight I felt like blogging....it's what I do, sometimes, once in awhile....like tonight :)

I am homesick for England...


Actually, I haven't lived in England, but I love most things British (including Doc Martin, MI5, Midsomer Murders, Inspector Lewis and yes, Downton Abbey) and if I had lived there, I would be homesick.  The above magazine recently released has me dreaming and I just had a cup of tea.

Last Thursday's photo challenge was "tasty"



Today's challenge was "shoes"



I think I got carried away...


Hmmm....my legs hurt just looking at them....

More in my comfort zone...


Somedays my camera just aches to speak; other days she falls silent.  And it always makes me laugh to see what catches my "eye".

Tomorrow's challenge is "sign"....wonder if I can come up with one :)   Is it looking like springtime where you are?  She is due to arrive in about 29 hours. I hope her arrival brings warm sunshine, daffodils and cherry blossoms to my neighborhood and to yours.

From my heart to yours...

0 comments:

Post a Comment