Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wrecked for a Purpose

We are here for a purpose....

There is more to our life's story than what we are currently living....

We want our tombstone to say more than "he loved his car"....

We want to make a difference....for eternity....

Has there been a Divine Moment that changed your entire life's course...

Do you want to be ruined or wrecked for the ordinary?


I just began reading this book

I am a quarter of the way through it

And I strongly recommend it


I've felt like that turtle

I can usually tell if I am going to love a book or not...if I am highlighting sentences only 2 pages in, I think it is a keeper.  So far, I am bookmarking and highlighting to my heart's content.  Jeff is the same author who did the 


which I loved and learned lots!  His new book "Wrecked" has just been released and is available on Amazon.  Until August 11th, the ebook version is available for $0.99.  Just in case you didn't know, you don't need a Kindle to read a Kindle book. You can download a free Kindle app for your computer, phone, iPad, whatever.  And I repeat...it is only $0.99

I have been told by some of my family that just because I love a book doesn't mean others will.  We all have our own tastes and preferences.  But...I think this book will tug at your heartstrings  Perhaps even awaken a dream, or ask you to give one up for something far greater.  At any rate, why not give it a read and see what being wrecked means for your life.  And...it is only $0.99 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment