Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin, Pumpkin and More Pumpkin :)

I'm experiencing one of those autumn days when you just want to relax and absorb the sights, smells and tastes of the season.  Recently, I made some purchases that have enhanced my eating experiences this month....




Oh my....this was pumpkin heaven :)




And this on a whole wheat bagel or piece of multi-grain toast....my taste buds are smiling :)



Now I wasn't only smiling, I was singing when I ate this...a sandwich marrying fig jam and prosciutto - our new favorite!!  You can find this @ www.cooktj.com

And lastly, two beverages that made the list...



On the chilly afternoon reading a great book :)




I'm not a fan of flavored ground coffees, but since I was deep in the pumpkin mode, thought I would give this a try.  Really not bad, especially when topped with a dollop of whipped cream :)  I normally don't eat or drink a lot of these type of treats...but I thought "oh well, autumn only comes once a year"  :)


I am a very happy lady since "Trader Joe's" came to our city :)


Normally, I try to keep my blog to encouraging us with God's sweet treat or bittersweet lessons we are learning.  But today, the creativity of food and drink in this beautiful season God has blessed us with, won out.  Hope you enjoy!  


(I came across this photo today and HAD to include it....it was SO PRETTY and made me anticipate another season around the corner :)




In due time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment